The Suncoast Tampa Bay Chapter is part of the American Sewing Guild (ASG), a national non-profit organization dedicated to Advancing Sewing as an Art and Life Skill. Through our chapter events and neighborhood group meetings, our members share their love of sewing and their knowledge and experience with one another. Our chapter welcomes anyone who sews, from beginners to experts, into our learning community.
AMERICAN SEWING GUILD
The American Sewing Guild (ASG) has over 15,000 members in most states. As a member of a local chapter, you may attend a meeting or event at any chapter. Benefits of membership include:
- NOTIONS a quarterly magazine
- Access to a large online library of sewing videos and special events
- Discounts and special offers online from ASG
- 10% discount at Joann’s
- Annual Conference with seminars, workshops and exhibits
- Opportunities for sewing related travel and tours
- A community of people who love sewing.
SUNCOAST TAMPA BAY CHAPTER
- Our chapter has over 170 members in Pinellas, Pasco, West Hillsborough, Hernando and Polk Counties.
- We offer a chapter newsletter, guest seminars by national sewing experts, and opportunities for sewing related tours and travel.
- Membership in our chapters allows you to attend meetings in any chapter in the country.
- We have 9 neighborhood groups some of which are dedicated to special interests. Embroidery, fashion and fit and community service are a few. Members bring their SEW & TELL and share the knowledge. Each neighborhood group has a monthly meeting offering a unique program. Members can attend any and all of them. Try us out first. You may attend 2 meetings before joining. Look at our CALENDAR or NEIGHBORHOOD GROUPS
- to see if there is a meeting you would like to attend.
- If you would like to see a copy of our newsletter please send us an email request from our contacts page.